What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Permission Denied with Deluge

davehkb

Blitz 2nd Class
Hey guys.

I just deployed plexguide on a dedicated server and everything is great. Except when I try to download anything with deluge it give me "permission denied" to any directory I pick.

I followed the deluge wiki page exactly and installed plexguide with root..
I have also tried installing rutorrent with plexguide and it causes the same issue. Is there any way to resolve this?

hooper

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
look at the container in portainer and see the section titled "Volumes". This will give you details on the filesystem paths that you need to use. Keep in mind that there is a path internal to the container that maps to a destination external to your container (on the server you installed plexguide). Most of the time they are not the same.

for example (i am using the delugevpn container, so my paths may be slightly different). The path /data/watched in the container maps to /mnt/torrentvpn/.watched outside the container on the server filesystem. You would specify /data/watched in deluge instead of using /mnt/torrentvpn/.watched. Hope this helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.