What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Option for second move folder

torael

Blitz 3rd Class
PG Version
latest
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
Hey guys,
finally I am happy with my pgblitz-setup so far but have now another first-world-Problem: every new download is saved on the system-ssd (500gb) and will be uploaded from there to tdrive. But I have also serval additional harddri es with about 15tb of movies which now needed to be uploaded to tdrive, too!
Is there a way to upload them straight from the additional drives, instead of moving them first to the ssd? I can’t move everything to my /mnt/move on the ssd because of limited space... I’d like to have a second /mnt/move folder, is there a way for doing this? I hope you get my problem - maybe there’s a solution! Thanks so far for every support!

fr0sty

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Donor
Just import them with radarr?
OR
Use a softlink
sudo ln -s /path/to/source /mnt/move/movies

torael

Blitz 3rd Class
Just import them with radarr?
OR
Use a softlink
sudo ln -s /path/to/source /mnt/move/movies
Ok, thanks so far!
Related to this - another noob question: how do I add local movies to radarr? I tried via "Add Movies" and "Bulk Import Movies". The movies showed up, but they are not moved to unionfs :(
Thanks for helping again!!!

Last edited:

fr0sty

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Donor
The actually movie needs to be in your radarr list first. Goto, Wanted > Manual Import

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.