What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites OMG Anime Questions

QPro

I mostly watch anime and was hoping if anyone with access to OMG could chime in to say how good OMG is in this respect. Does searching for "Steins Gate BD25" yield any results and does it index any unique content in anime from other trackers in your experience?

I ask because I'm wondering if the time and effort expended in trying to get an OMG invite is worth it for anime watchers.

Seaberry

I mostly watch anime and was hoping if anyone with access to OMG could chime in to say how good OMG is in this respect. Does searching for "Steins Gate BD25" yield any results and does it index any unique content in anime from other trackers in your experience?

I ask because I'm wondering if the time and effort expended in trying to get an OMG invite is worth it for anime watchers.
No it does not. No results found.

iamsith

Donor
Q do you use animetosho yet? They do both Usenet and torrents and I believe they have that release.

Seaberry

Q do you use animetosho yet? They do both Usenet and torrents and I believe they have that release.
No, but i am sure you find some sites which offers anime. Just have a look on streaming sites they blocked in countries
way down the list a list of sites. There it has a list of anime sites like
ect.

QPro

@iamsmith, I do use animetosho. The main problem I have is deciding which indexers to pay for. It looks like DogNZB, NZB.su, and DrunkenSlug are consistently outperforming the rest in anime indexing quality. I use the "Steins Gate BD25" as a litmus test of sorts for the quality of an anime indexer. It's a shame that OMG seems to be mediocre in anime.

watchmeexplode5

Drunken has been the the best imo for anime. That being said, on rare occasions, I do find rare items that are only available on OMG. So if you can subscribe to both, drunken and OMG will cover 99% of what is available. Both well worth the cost.

i can't recommend dog, they are still good, but I'm still salty that my (and everyone else's) lifetime subscription got removed when the developers needed more funds......

QPro

@watchmeexplode5, could you please give a specific example of one such anime that is only on OMG so I can check if it's in any of my indexers in NZBHydra2? Alternatively, is there any way to get a notification if OMG opens for registrations? I really don't want to look at this board every single day for invites.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.