What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Ombi4k and OmbiHDR

bykiss

Hi,
I need to install a 2nd instance of ombi to link it with radarr4k, can someone add ombi4k or ombihdr to community app, dont know why they are removed as I saw them before in the repo

Maybe there is another solution duplicating ombi container but I am a complete newb and dont know how to deal with that and reverse proxy link ..

Thanks

M

MrDoob

if you find an dockerhub link .. maybe we can build it

btw .. i dont search it self and build it !!

i build only the docker files .. @UncleBuck @bykiss

UncleBuck

Staff
@MrDoob

Hmm, I see lots of ombi containers on dockerhub but none explicitly for 4k. It seems that at one time we had an ombi4k option. I didn't see this myself but the OP mentions it being removed and I saw an old post referencing the URL for ombi4k.mydomain.tld not working correctly.

I wish I had the know how to make a container myself.

bykiss

Tried to duplicate ombi with portainer, then tweaking reverse proxy setting and port with no luck, I have 404 error

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

UncleBuck

Staff
Tried to duplicate ombi with portainer, then tweaking reverse proxy setting and port with no luck, I have 404 error
I kind of want to test this but what else needs to be changed with the container. Won't duplicating the container just point to the same appdata folder? I would think we need to create /opt/appdata/ombi4k but I am not sure what would be involved in doing that.

introvertmouse

bump, just upgraded server to hopefully push 4k,hdr. It would be great to have three ombi instances.

introvertmouse

timekills

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Awesome !!! Is it possible to due a HDR version too? I have both Sonar / Radarr 4k hdr installed. Thank you in advance for anything you can do.
I've seen a couple folks mention they're having problems with ombi4k, so holding off on ombiHDR until I can confirm no issues.
I can get it to work fine, so not sure what is causing the others to have problems,
I didn't really explain how to make the changes required in ombi4k, as I (obviously mistakenly) assumed that people wanting to use it would realize the necessity to have a separte folder for 4k videos, as well as the Radarr4k and/or Sonarr4K apps to track and send download requests, as well as choosing the correct folder in ombi4k (a separate folder for 4K videos, NOT the same folder as the 1080p videos) since Ombi doesn't differentiate by movie size, just title.

introvertmouse

I've seen a couple folks mention they're having problems with ombi4k, so holding off on ombiHDR until I can confirm no issues.
I can get it to work fine, so not sure what is causing the others to have problems,
I didn't really explain how to make the changes required in ombi4k, as I (obviously mistakenly) assumed that people wanting to use it would realize the necessity to have a separte folder for 4k videos, as well as the Radarr4k and/or Sonarr4K apps to track and send download requests, as well as choosing the correct folder in ombi4k (a separate folder for 4K videos, NOT the same folder as the 1080p videos) since Ombi doesn't differentiate by movie size, just title.
I understand I don't expect any issues myself, I had previously working but scrapped at server said I cant handle 4k. I found a few threads I read on here that lead me to completing the setup. I can certainly try to help from a documentation / help perspective.

introvertmouse

just revisiting @timekills : ) im dying to burn in new server with some HDR stuff : ) i know you are busy and not everyone has gotten theirs setup yet...

timekills

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
I'm fairly satisfied that anyone having issues is a PEBCAK situation. Although the only confirmation I've received that it the 4K version is working is my own personal confirmation.

It would be nice if those folks that say "it's not working" came back when they figured it out to confirm it is working, or came back to say what issues they found.

Sorry - just one of those days here in Afghanistan, and I'm a little frustrated with some people who use free stuff, don't bother to RTFM, complain it's not working, then disappear.

Anyhow :)

Let me get to work on the HDR version. I'll update when it's posted.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

introvertmouse

Alrighty - give it a shot and let me know if you have any issues.

ombiHDR in the Community Apps section.
wow you are in Afghanistan. Nice to meet you : ) I like meeting people from all over the world.

I appreciate it very much. If there are any issues I will let you know : ) I don't expect any, I had ombi working before.

introvertmouse

@timekills

just got around to installing this, i had bad gateway at first, but think that was a traefik error i think, just reloaded app and all is good. i know how to setup the settings so dont expect any issues, i will let you know. just wanted to say thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stammbraeu Blitz Apps 1
D Blitz Apps 3