What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

NZBGet status cycling between downloading/queued?

nwalters810

I have NZBGet setup on a dedicated Hetzner. For some reason, my downloads keep cycling between queued/downloading every 20 seconds or so. Any idea why or solutions to this?

T

TheShadow

Yes the nzb is corrupt / nzbget bug.

You'll need to delete the folder of the download out of /mnt/incomplete/nzbget to fix it. Typically the download will go through a loop -> queue, PP -> PP repair failure -> repeat.

This typically happens when you have 1 provider that has a repair block that's needed but the provider is having SSL issues.

nwalters810

Yes the nzb is corrupt / nzbget bug.

You'll need to delete the folder of the download out of /mnt/incomplete/nzbget to fix it. Typically the download will go through a loop -> queue, PP -> PP repair failure -> repeat.

This typically happens when you have 1 provider that has a repair block that's needed but the provider is having SSL issues.
Thanks for your reply! But it seems my experience is a bit different. There's no repair failures, everything is downloaded successfully. It's literally just in a "Downloading" status for about 20 seconds, then goes into a "queued" status for 5 seconds, and continues the loop until the download completes.

T

TheShadow

Sounds like a corrupted queue.

This will wipe out the queue w/o resetting your settings
sudo docker stop nzbget
rm -rf /opt/appdata/nzbget/queue
ls /opt/appdata/nzbget - check for queue-like files and remove any.
sudo docker start nzbget

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.