What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

[NOOB] Can't find the trakt.tv plugin

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

zukato

Respected Member
Donor
Hey there,
I just installed PG and Plex Media Server on a Hetzner server, after usbing Plex locally for years. I was trying to install the trakt.tv plugin onto this new PMS, but it isn't listed in the available plugins. Any ideas why?

barryclamsworth

Legendary Member
Donor
You need to go through the unsupported app store.

So if you haven't already you need to install webtools, I believe it's been moved to the Plex Enhancement Tools on the plexguide menu in newer versions of plexguide.

Log in to webtools with your plex account at port :33400 (not sure if it has traefik?)

Select UAS (unsupported appstore)

Install plugins.

For multiple Trakt accounts / Plex users you will need to configure via the tool at

http://trakt-for-plex.github.io/configuration/

lloydie11

I'm having a similar issue. I've installed it from UAS however it doesn't seem to PULL my playstates from trakt for my TV shows. Works ok with Movies, but i've just had to reinstall and was trying to pull the history back.

I used to see it listed under Channels, so i could manually trigger an action, but now i only see it under the pluggins with no on-demand actions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.