Chat Multiple servers one google drive?

justanothernoob

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
Hi there I have a question and I'm really sorry if its been answered many times i've been looking a few days and just not found any real answers.

Thank and foremost pgblitz is amazing! If I wasn't such a noob it would have taken me minutes to sort rather than days from running in head first lol but i have it up and running perfectly, I have sabnzbd and nzbget , netdata, tautuli, plex, bazarr and a few others sonarr radarr e.g

my problem now is even with limiting nzbget and sabnzbd with many ppl online the server does get swamped especially when rclone starts transferring many files is eats all the network speed and there is just no upload left for plex.

What i want (am thinking) to do is to leave that server and plex download/unpacking/uploading and converting, and have a second server just for plex itself, would i use the same api as i did on the original server or make a new api? will the limits be shared over the same drive even with different apis? would i need a new email address for the second api? the original already has 10 keys can i create another 10?

thank you in advance for any help you can give, i'm sure many are facepalming at this but i can't figure out how to limit rclone to not steal all the upload all the time lol

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi there I have a question and I'm really sorry if its been answered many times i've been looking a few days and just not found any real answers.

Thank and foremost pgblitz is amazing! If I wasn't such a noob it would have taken me minutes to sort rather than days from running in head first lol but i have it up and running perfectly, I have sabnzbd and nzbget , netdata, tautuli, plex, bazarr and a few others sonarr radarr e.g

my problem now is even with limiting nzbget and sabnzbd with many ppl online the server does get swamped especially when rclone starts transferring many files is eats all the network speed and there is just no upload left for plex.

What i want (am thinking) to do is to leave that server and plex download/unpacking/uploading and converting, and have a second server just for plex itself, would i use the same api as i did on the original server or make a new api? will the limits be shared over the same drive even with different apis? would i need a new email address for the second api? the original already has 10 keys can i create another 10?

thank you in advance for any help you can give, i'm sure many are facepalming at this but i can't figure out how to limit rclone to not steal all the upload all the time lol

Yaa you can use two / three or five servers with PGBlitz.

But use for each Server each Project^s and each Keys.

Never use the same keys.

If you use "encrypted" options , you must use the same hash key from the rclone.conf

Screenshot_20190411-203401_JuiceSSH.jpg

Reactions: justanothernoob
Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.