What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Mounting Rclone on secondary windows machine

watchmeexplode5

Blitz 3rd Class
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Encrypted
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
Hi guys,

Long time user but first time poster. This isn't really a PGblitz problem but regards rclone (sorry if it's in the wrong sub-forum).

I have PGblitz running on a local machine which is currently samba to share the union mount to a windows client (only needs read-only access). This is kinda round-about method of accessing the files and would like to reduce resource use.

I'm looking to use rclone on windows to mount the gdrive/tdrive to my windows client so it doesn't have to go through the PGblitz server in the first place. I attempted to do this by simply copying the rclone.conf from the server to the windows client. After running the command and mounting the drive everything appears to work fine, however, after an hour or so (with plex scanning - all metadata/make thumbnails unchecked) I start getting: Error 403: Download quota has been exceeded errors and the windows drive can no longer be used.

I know PGBlitz does about 1 million things automagically to prevent things like this which isn't there when I just mount it in windows with rclone.

Does anybody have any advice or ideas about how to fix this?
Or suggestion on mounting the PGBlitz created files gdrive/tdrive within windows (read-only or write access/ it doesn't matter) without going through the PGBlitz server?

Rclone settings:
–allow-other --buffer-size=2048M --drive-chunk-size=32M --vfs-cache-mode=writes --tpslimit=5 --timeout=1h --dir-cache-time=96h

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and thanks everybody for being part of this awesome community!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.