What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion /mnt/move gone

eclipseserena

PG Version
Mount Type
Move Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Woke up this morning to error in pgui saying cant find directory, I remount gdrive and reboot system, still errors, I check directory structure and notice /mnt/move is not there, I manually recreate and refresh and it's gone again, now I'm stumped still getting errors and I have no clue what to do.

eclipseserena

I think the new code to remove empty folders is doing this.
I think your right, I have been pulling my hair out, doing a fresh install of ubuntu and pgblitz and still having this happen,

Will this affect the importing of newly downloaded media? Because the Move folder wont exist to move media into?

hooper

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Not sure what's causing it, but just built a new server 2 days ago and haven't seen this issue. Nothing attempts to remove the folder.
redeploy pgclone and see. it was just updated 2 days ago, maybe you don't have the latest code in place.

definitely some changes in the logic to clean up empty folders.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

eclipseserena

Not sure what's causing it, but just built a new server 2 days ago and haven't seen this issue. Nothing attempts to remove the folder.
I have installed it on a free image of ubuntu have deployed mounts, navigated to /mnt/ and executed ls and then waited about 2 or 3 minutes and done ls again and seen the move folder gone

The screenshot is from before a did a fresh install but the same is happening

Attachments

T

TheShadow

This has been fixed, yes it was related to the cleaner. Redeploying PGClone will fix this. You may need to mkdir /mnt/move

eclipseserena

So now I'm getting this in pgui

Fatal error: Directory is not empty: /mnt/gdrive If you want to mount it anyway use: --allow-non-empty option

On a fresh install of pgblitz gdrive is not mounting and that screenshot is what I see when deploying mounts

Attachments

T

TheShadow

This should be fixed if you redeploy now.

BTW if this error occurs then it means that when the service is stopped that folder /mnt/gdrive has folders/files inside it, which isn't a good thing and causes other issues. Redeploying should ensure this issue is fixed by ensuring the mount folders are empty when unmounted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Development Donations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors