What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites looking for drunkenslug invite

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

marty4short

Would anyone be willing to share a invite to DrunkenSlug? I have althub, nzbplanet or ipt to trade.

Last edited:

precrisk

Just another torrent site sure seems a very secretive club

Will I get the invite if I prove that I am illuminati??

timetrex

Staff
Just another torrent site sure seems a very secretive club

Will I get the invite if I prove that I am illuminati??
Why would you want an invite ! Pretty much same content as most private trackers. I used to love SCC , it was pretty much quickest torrent site along with sct.

I used to upload to various sites, been a member of ptp since it started but don't really use it.

Eric

LOL. Am I stupid, turns out I already have a drunkenslug account, just forgot to bookmark it, even had 6 invites in. Stupid me.

precrisk

LOL. Am I stupid, turns out I already have a drunkenslug account, just forgot to bookmark it, even had 6 invites in. Stupid me.
Will you please please please invite me to drunken slug, I will try my best to repay you by inviting you if I get into any elite club.

Thanks in advance.

roncia

Hi everyone, is there a kind soul out there who could spare a drunkenslug invite for me? I promise I'll be a good girl and won't abuse the privilege! I'm a member of a few invite only sites and would be happy to trade if you want one I have. Thanking you in advance!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors