Solved Issues installing 8.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyborgPirate

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Hello
I thought I would take the plunge and install 8.6 (i've been on 8.5 for a long time)

i ran
Code:
sudo rm -rf /opt/plexguide && sudo rm -rf /var/plexguide && sudo apt install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBlitz/Install/v8.6/install.sh | sudo -H sh
and now when I type sudo pgblitz i get
Code:
/bin/pgblitz: line 25: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/functions.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 26: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/start.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 27: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/install.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 33: sudocheck: command not found
/bin/pgblitz: line 34: missingpull: command not found
/bin/pgblitz: line 37: pginstall: command not found
I suspect this is to do with renaming plexguide to pgblitz but unsure about how to fix it

Any suggestions?

pooch

Blitz 3rd Class
Getting the same error...

When I run pgupdate, I get the same error as well.

Slightly different actually:

Bash:
$ sudo pgupdate
/bin/pgupdate: line 8: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/functions.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgupdate: line 9: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/start.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgupdate: line 11: sudocheck: command not found
/bin/pgupdate: line 12: missingpull: command not found
/bin/pgupdate: line 13: exitcheck: command not found

CyborgPirate

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Try pgupdate and run 8.6.3
Also getting a similar error to before:
Code:
sudo pgupdate
/bin/pgupdate: line 8: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/functions.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgupdate: line 9: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/start.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgupdate: line 11: sudocheck: command not found
/bin/pgupdate: line 12: missingpull: command not found
/bin/pgupdate: line 13: exitcheck: command not found
Edit:
Inside the /opt/plexguide folder is a single directory called "roles"
The "menu" directory seems to be sat in the /opt/pgblitz location which looks like its what the script should be calling.

CyborgPirate

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
aaaahh i see. i thought it had not been updated so i hacked the url until i found a 8.6 version with an endpoint

will do 8.5 cheers

• Haha
Reactions: Admin9705

CyborgPirate

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Ah I see your using 8.6 the beta installer on the page; said not to use. Please use the normal one. It has 8.5 in it.
ooh so i just looked at the install page. After the first attempt didnt work (with the 8.6 edit to the url) i tried the factory reset option on the list and that also has 8.6 in the curl url
might be worth changing that

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.