What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion is it possible? Ombi on seperate server sonarr connection/ but securely?

justanothernoob

Blitz 2nd Class
Hi there,

I have 2 dedicated servers, one that deals with sonarr/radarr and another that deals with plex and WP, both servers have ports closed and the shield activated, is it possible to connect ombi with radarr & sonarr without removing them from the gshield protection?

Thnx for taking the time to read this post :)

oldpg

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi there,

I have 2 dedicated servers, one that deals with sonarr/radarr and another that deals with plex and WP, both servers have ports closed and the shield activated, is it possible to connect ombi with radarr & sonarr without removing them from the gshield protection?

Thnx for taking the time to read this post :)
I have everything (pgapps) except plex on a feeder/hetzner vps. I have the same setup as you. I closed ports and activated shield many versions ago. I had trouble with ombi only figuring out what the settings are. Otherwise it worked : ) hope this helps. if it doesnt, there is a great community here to help.

oldpg

Blitz 3rd Class
I just realized you said on a separate server.

i have not done that and my settings dont reflect that.

i would take educated guess appname.tld.com plus port?

i would have to tinker with it too. maybe my screenshots will help.

oldpg

Blitz 3rd Class
Yeah i've tried app.domain : port but get no connection, i'm thinking it might not be possible
hmmm. there must be a way, i am frustrated for you. I do have tautulli on my apps/feeder server and it connects to my plex vps with no issues. and ombi is also connecting to plex on the seperate server.

For plex to work, i had to use port 443. Maybe try that?

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
You must expose the ports of the ombi ;)
And then works ;)

justanothernoob

Blitz 2nd Class

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.