Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

well7707

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
Hi there,

I am trying to install plexguide on a server hosted on another site

Docker is not loading properly, and also where is other apps stored at ?? Do I use there pre installed ones or do i just delete those ones so plexguide can get that all working ??

I am stumped at this otherwise everything else is setup i think, also under /mnt i do not see unionfs only fusermount

Please help

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "failure 1 during daemon-reload: Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory\n"}

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "failure 1 during daemon-reload: Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory\n"}

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd": "docker stop $(docker ps -a -q)", "delta": "0:00:00.196686", "end": "2019-02-14 01:31:17.118891", "msg": "non-zero return code", "rc": 1, "start": "2019-02-14 01:31:16.922205", "stderr": "Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?\n\"docker stop\" requires at least 1 argument.\nSee 'docker stop --help'.\n\nUsage: docker stop [OPTIONS] CONTAINER [CONTAINER...]\n\nStop one or more running containers", "stderr_lines": ["Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?", "\"docker stop\" requires at least 1 argument.", "See 'docker stop --help'.", "", "Usage: docker stop [OPTIONS] CONTAINER [CONTAINER...]", "", "Stop one or more running containers"], "stdout": "", "stdout_lines": []}

Swipular

Blitz 2nd Class
Backer
Is this a dedicated server? Do you have root on the machine? Did you run the installer as root?

What does this command give you?

Code:
sudo systemctl show --property ActiveState docker

Reactions: Admin9705

well7707

Blitz 3rd Class
Original poster
I now get this error when trying to run sudo plexguide...

ERROR! the playbook: /opt/pgstage/pgstage.yml could not be found

? Pulling Update Files - Please Wait

And when running that script i get this

sudo systemctl show --property ActiveState docker
Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory

plunderer

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi, im trying to run pgupdate on 8.4.10 and getting the same error about pgstage.yml missing and then it goes into an endless wait while 'pulling update files'.

Is there a recommended way I can get this missing file?

Thanks

plunderer

Blitz 3rd Class
Many thanks! That has worked, and system now updated to 8.4.13

For anyone else experiencing similar issues and wanting to re-install, just a little point..... run the above command from the root directory or something within the user path....... I had been investigating the previous error and was inside the opt/pgstage dir when running the command. This caused lots of error messages. Once I realised, did a 'cd / 'and re-ran the command and everything was good.

Cheers.

S

subse7en

oh yes best to run pg commands from ~, otherwise you'll get weird quirks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz Developer Donations

Trending