What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empirical

Donor
For some reason sonarr can't import downloads any longer. I haven't changed anything but keep getting the "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr" message. any ideas on what can be wrong?

Empirical

Donor
Use portainer, click the program, use the command line thing in their browser and see if you can see the folder paths.
Can see the folders. Seems to be an issue with a specific episode though. The folders are owned by user plexguide, can that be a problem?

granularfishy

Sponsor
Donor
Following issue here

Sonarr can see /unionfs/ but can't see the Google team drive folders that are mounted. If I go via Portainer -> console I also see the /unionfs/tv folder for example but it's empty which isn't correct also

Everything works correct tho between Sonarr / SABnzbd just can't seem to import existing series

Any thoughts?

shnee8

Following issue here

Sonarr can see /unionfs/ but can't see the Google team drive folders that are mounted. If I go via Portainer -> console I also see the /unionfs/tv folder for example but it's empty which isn't correct also

Everything works correct tho between Sonarr / SABnzbd just can't seem to import existing series

Any thoughts?
Oddly I'm getting the same issue after a restart using ST2. Thanks

granularfishy

Sponsor
Donor
Oddly I'm getting the same issue after a restart using ST2. Thanks
same issue here still , i am now also finding that it's taking very long for Sonarr to finish the download (i.e. move the file from -> 'complete' -> tv for example and it sometimes doesn't happen at all

would appreciate some insights

also, within plex the /unionfs/tv folder shows empty instead i am able to find everything under

/yourcomputer/mnt/gdrive/tv

thanks

Last edited:

granularfishy

Sponsor
Donor
okay bear with me...

I did create a user and didn't install plexguide via root

question do i log in under root or myusername and SSH into the VPS or go via Portainer -> Sonarr -> Console

Second are below commands correct

Assign a new UID to user called myusername

# usermod -u 0 myusername

Assign a new GID to group called myusername

# groupmod -g 0 myusername

Then do I need to change the files located outside myusername user directory? If so

# find / -group 0 -exec chgrp -h myusername { } \;
# find / -user 0 -exec chown --h myusername { } \;

Can you confirm please?

Status
Not open for further replies.