What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Humans – TV Show Review

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Are you looking for another awesome show that is on par with West World and has some of the iRobot concept built into it? The good news for you is that Humans just finished up Season 3; so you have a-lot of episodes to catch up on. Luckily, I caught this show during the end of Season 1, three years back.
Hiding Amongst Us
Basics
Basically, Humans takes place in the United Kingdom and it’s refreshing to see a non-US TV show that has placed a great amount of effort in production, effects, and a great story line. From what I have gathered, the story takes place in the current day, but that is assuming that we have mastered robotics. The robots that are purchased for use are known as “Synths”. These Synths have realistic and human like-features, but have built-in green eyes so that they can be distinguish easily as Synths. The Synths are non-emotional and are very logical.
[embedyt]...
Continue reading...

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
For some reason It’s funny reading reviews of a British TV show from someone across the pond.
it's all about quality me regardless where it comes from haha :D glad to see more overseas shows stepping up :)

LP5555

Blitz 3rd Class
I just finished all three seasons. After reading your post, Admin, I had to watch. Loved it. I'm bummed there isn't a season 4 yet.

Now I'm on to Mr. Robot. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time. I ran a security team for 10-years that did pen testing / security work for companies until I took a CSO role. I love hacking so this is right up my alley. I've heard it's pretty realistic and not hollywood fake hacking.

Chism_10

Blitz Noob
Ooh! It was good to know about this. I was planning to add new shows and movies to my watch list. I just finished watching shows by Andy Yeatman and therefore, I need more shows for the entertainment. Also, I don’t want to get bored during my vacation.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Ooh! It was good to know about this. I was planning to add new shows and movies to my watch list. I just finished watching shows by Andy Yeatman and therefore, I need more shows for the entertainment. Also, I don’t want to get bored during my vacation.
haha i miss doing writeups, takes a lot of time. hope it was useful :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending