What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved How to import exisiting library to Plexguide server using gdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoop

Hey everyone,

I have a large collection of media that I would like to upload to my server. I want to put it in a location where Sonarr, Radarr, and Plex all pick it up properly and it is uploaded to my gdrive account. I'm not sure the correct place for this.

Thanks for any help!

macfreaker

You can import this with Radarr / Sonarr. It takes some time but it works. But it have to be already uploaded to you gdrive / Tdrive.

pYTTH

Staff
Welcome @anoop
Well yeah youre right here. Basicly can be done with plexguide using the mounting system.
Why dont you fire up pg and give it a try?

anoop

thanks for the help! I was looking for /mnt/move as the place to put my files so they would upload to gdrive!

CyborgPirate

Respected Member
thanks for the help! I was looking for /mnt/move as the place to put my files so they would upload to gdrive!
Whilst you can drop things into /mnt/move, it is probably best practice to drop them into /mnt/unionfs and let the programs sort out where to drop the files for movement. This is because unionfs is a merge of multiple directories and when files are dropped into it the program will put them into /mnt/move whilst still making them available in unionfs. It is important to do it this way round because if someone changes the names of the directories in a future release you will need to work out which one to put it into which could lead to confusion and breakages in the pipeline. Unionfs will always pop the files into the correct place (assuming the pg release does not have a bug in this area)

Status
Not open for further replies.