What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion How to handle tv/movie folders?

TeoDaTank

Presently both Sonarr and Radarr are saving to unionsfs which gets moved appropriately.

How would I get Sonarr to be putting in a "movies" folder, and Radarr in a "tv" folder?

I've tried just telling to to go to 'unionfs/tv' but that didn't work - It just transferred one folder called TV. I notice the complete/incomplete folder are pre-populated with TV/Movie/Books folder so I think I'm missing something.

plex_noob

Staff
Donor
Hi,

I quite don't understand your question.
Could you please try to explain what is your problem and what have you already tried?

Sined

TeoDaTank

Interestingly enough, I just was able to get it to work in this install of GCE Feeder I did.

Basically before when I had Sonarr/Radarrr save to /unionfs/tv or unionfs/movies respectively, it was never able to 'write' to that folder, so it would never 'move' them to GDrive. This likely must have been some ownership issue during the (many) issues I had during my first setup.

Now I am able to write to unionfs/tv or unionfs/movies and it will immediately put those into the respective folders inside of GDrive.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Interestingly enough, I just was able to get it to work in this install of GCE Feeder I did.

Basically before when I had Sonarr/Radarrr save to /unionfs/tv or unionfs/movies respectively, it was never able to 'write' to that folder, so it would never 'move' them to GDrive. This likely must have been some ownership issue during the (many) issues I had during my first setup.

Now I am able to write to unionfs/tv or unionfs/movies and it will immediately put those into the respective folders inside of GDrive.
please do! first setups never go well... why? because we do things or modify things from older habits; plus this is a learning curve!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors