What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

How do you guys handle the credit redployment?

TeoDaTank

Hey guys,

I've been messing around with PG again to get more comfortable with it's functionality, and hopefully provide something useful.
One thing I am not seeing how to automate is how to handle the "Google $300 Credit" re-deployment. It's suggested (logically) to use the trial credit, then re-deploy the server.

While this isn't very frequently (It's roughly 3 weeks at 100% CPU usage on a 6 core), it would get tedious to go through and re-setup everything, including Sonarr/Radarr trying to go through your 'inventory' every time it opens. Is this handled somehow that I am not realizing, or do you guys have any tricks?

I imagine I could just backup/restore Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr one by one, but judging by how automated all of this is, I feel like that's wrong.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Hey guys,

I've been messing around with PG again to get more comfortable with it's functionality, and hopefully provide something useful.
One thing I am not seeing how to automate is how to handle the "Google $300 Credit" re-deployment. It's suggested (logically) to use the trial credit, then re-deploy the server.

While this isn't very frequently (It's roughly 3 weeks at 100% CPU usage on a 6 core), it would get tedious to go through and re-setup everything, including Sonarr/Radarr trying to go through your 'inventory' every time it opens. Is this handled somehow that I am not realizing, or do you guys have any tricks?

I imagine I could just backup/restore Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr one by one, but judging by how automated all of this is, I feel like that's wrong.
Ya u just setup by doing a backup and restore and call it a day. you can also restore your keys. if your using pgvault and pgbox and key restore, you'll be back in business in under 15 min.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.