What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion how can i share 1 gdrive subscription with 2 plexguide instances using PG Move?

Sterz0r

Donor
I Have 1 gdrive ent subscription setup on 1 PG instance using PG Move, now id like to share this Gdrive sub with a 2nd PG instance using PG Move but how can i setup the 2nd PG Move to use a folder on Gdrive rather than the root thats already being used by the first instance??

bodgeup
I have two PG instances using one GDrive subscription. I believe you need to create a folder in GDrive called Movies1, and move all existing content into it. Go to your first PG instance, modify the library path to "/unionfs/Movies1", and run a full scan. Now create a Movies2 folder in your GDrive root, go to your second PG instance, and add a Movies library with the path of "/unionfs/Movies2". If I understood your question right, that should allow you to share one GDrive subscription with two PG server instances. You can also create TV or Videos folders for different library types. Good luck!

bodgeup

Respected Member
Donor
How do i modify the unionfs folder name locations on the instances?

Also the 2nd instance will only be using Deluge would it be easier to leave the folder names as is for instance 1 but add the same gdrive sub to instance 2 but then just setup deluge to move to /unionfs/deluge or will it need to goto /unionfs/move/deluge?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Development Donations

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors