What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

how can i add the free diskspace

guml

Donor
sorry for the question but i worked only with windows but how can i add the free diskspace of my vps to the nzbget mount?
i can`t donwload anything due the little disk space

thanks for your help

barryclamsworth

Legendary Member
Donor
Not sure if you are saying you have a second drive but if you do, from the FAQ

Q: Why can I not run this with 2 or more drives?
A
: Nothing says you cannot, it's just a nightmare to do it this way. If you want to do this, I recommend you fork the project and make your own modifications. A few simple things I can tell you is that you need to name the second drive with a mount of /mnt2, create an alias and ensure that your script deploy to /mnt2. Also, you need to chmod and chown everything manually. I lost my mind doing this one time for 4 hours. Again, the script is meant to deploy and be simple by using one drive.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Not sure if you are saying you have a second drive but if you do, from the FAQ

Q: Why can I not run this with 2 or more drives?
A
: Nothing says you cannot, it's just a nightmare to do it this way. If you want to do this, I recommend you fork the project and make your own modifications. A few simple things I can tell you is that you need to name the second drive with a mount of /mnt2, create an alias and ensure that your script deploy to /mnt2. Also, you need to chmod and chown everything manually. I lost my mind doing this one time for 4 hours. Again, the script is meant to deploy and be simple by using one drive.
Promoted! I’ll find the old write up for it, but eh was a pain. Down the road, I may explore creating something that may add the second drive

cloud07

Patron
You need to format that disk so the free space is part of your main disk. Looks strange it’s setup like that

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.