Original poster
Staff
Donor
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
How do you find out how big the T-Drive is? Rclone returns 0. G-Drive states it on web.

hooper

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
you can use rclone ncdu commands to figure this out. Google doesn't expose volume size/used space through the API natively, so you need to calculate it using ncdu.

there is a thread about this from a few weeks back if you check my post history.

Reactions: Nightshade

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
rclone size is faster :)

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
@fr0sty simple check pgui :)

SuchPotential

Blitz 3rd Class
The upper limit of Team Drives is so ridiculously large by today's standards that you're more likely to hit the 400,000 folder/file limit than to max out the space you're allotted, unless your files are multiple terabytes each.

Reactions: Nightshade

hooper

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
The upper limit of Team Drives is so ridiculously large by today's standards that you're more likely to hit the 400,000 folder/file limit than to max out the space you're allotted, unless your files are multiple terabytes each.
yeah, a filecount on tdrive would be useful too. Seeing the total size is interesting, especially when you consider how many drives you'd need to buy to host yourself.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
tail -n2 /var/plexguide/tduncrypt.log
and
tail -n2 /var/plexguide/tdcrypt.log

And you can see how many files are stored

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
or keep tons of trash .nfo files :D down the road, we'll have a solution for multiple team drives; just not ideal until we switch to the new api.

mikey

Blitz 3rd Class
I was googling about diskfree/folder usage commands for Ubuntu, and Ive found this command, seems quite usefull:
Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 /mnt
which shows pretty decent output like this:
Code:
40G     /mnt/move
0       /mnt/gcrypt
2.0T    /mnt/tcrypt
8.8G    /mnt/incomplete
24K     /mnt/encrypt
4.0K    /mnt/tmp
38G     /mnt/downloads
4.0K    /mnt/pgops
681K    /mnt/gdrive
3.9T    /mnt/unionfs
4.0K    /mnt/torrent
2.0T    /mnt/tdrive
439M    /mnt/nzb
7.8T    /mnt
Maybe someone will find this information usefull :)

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
I was googling about diskfree/folder usage commands for Ubuntu, and Ive found this command, seems quite usefull:
Code:
du -h --max-depth=1 /mnt
which shows pretty decent output like this:
Code:
40G     /mnt/move
0       /mnt/gcrypt
2.0T    /mnt/tcrypt
8.8G    /mnt/incomplete
24K     /mnt/encrypt
4.0K    /mnt/tmp
38G     /mnt/downloads
4.0K    /mnt/pgops
681K    /mnt/gdrive
3.9T    /mnt/unionfs
4.0K    /mnt/torrent
2.0T    /mnt/tdrive
439M    /mnt/nzb
7.8T    /mnt
Maybe someone will find this information usefull :)

This is better >>

1.) sudo cd /opt/plexguide/menu/pgui/ && sudo wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/v8.6base/menu/pgui/gtused.sh

2.) sudo bash gtused.sh

3.) cd /var/plexguide
4.) ls and find the log infos :)
sample : tail -n2 gduncrypt.log

SuchPotential

Blitz 3rd Class
or keep tons of trash .nfo files :D down the road, we'll have a solution for multiple team drives; just not ideal until we switch to the new api.
Man I hope you guys can get around to this sooner rather than later, this would be awesome! As it stands I have three VMs each running Blitz because I have three separate TDrives I need to sync things to, this would make my setup a lot simpler.

Of course, take your time and thanks a ton for all the hard work you do!

introvertmouse

Blitz 1st Class
I had the Drive Stream / Google Drive previously installed on a Surface. In Windows Explorer, the Drive said 2 PB in the column for size. Now we have goals /datahoarder lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.