What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Holy Cr4p! Great Group! Query About the Gsuite

phatz

FreeLancer
Hiya,

Noob to PG. and apologies if inthe wrong forum area. Like the idea of the GSuite. Currently running a Freenas install with a local HD setup of aprox 32TB. and if all good probable migrate to gsuite!

Have installed PG on the latest Ubuntu offering and love it and the hard work you guys have done. I have got by with limited Linux knowledge for along time between suse and ubuntu, but how you have managed to slipstream all of this is awesome (am a NZB guy)!

I need to understand the difference between the $5 and $10 offering from gsuite. I am assuming its the $5 suite is the one to go for in the reference links ? 1tb limit is supposed to be unlimited after the 1 tb mark but just wanted to check.

Cheers

PG Noob and luvving it!

apdqueen

Respected Member
It's the $10 one (at least that's what I have). That has the unlimited storage. The $5 one is limited to 30GB. Even though the $10 states it's 1TB if less than 5 users, I don't think that is enforced. There's only my account on GSuite, and I'm currently at over 6TB :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors