What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Hiya!

SteveCliff

Blitz 3rd Class
FreeLancer
So here we go - Hetzner server provisioned, G-Suite sorted, Ubuntu installed ...... wish me luck! :)

bedpan

Blitz 3rd Class
Donor
Unless you have a decent hetzner box I highly recommend getting GCE (Google cloud edition) as well. You get a $300 credit for every Gmail account you have/create. I use this for my seedbox, it does all my downloading direct to gdrive. Then my hetzner box only servers up Plex..

Once you have the current setup figured out it's a pretty easy step.

M

MrDoob

i would use the EX serie from hetzner as long time server

the auction server are some times really hard used and have some fails from the disks

check the EX Serie

please dont use the EX62 Serie

for this CPU is Hardware Transcode not reall possible

the most of the here use EX42 // NVME ( for NZB user ) and the HDD ( for the torrent user + one SSD as OS Disk for the perfomance )

SteveCliff

Blitz 3rd Class
FreeLancer
most of the here use EX42 // NVME ( for NZB user ) and the HDD ( for the torrent user + one SSD as OS Disk for the perfomance )
I did have a quick look at the EX42 but they are currently "not in stock" ... and to be honest, I'd be really pushing it for €40 pm - ideally I wanted €25 but already have paid €30 for the one I have :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending