What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion High Level understanding of PGBlitz using VPS and Cloud.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Nigel

Staff
Donor
How long is it taking to upload if you are running a feeder unless you are uploading huge files it shouldn't take long it all. Once in a while I'll have Plex miss something but as soon as the next item of the same type downloads it picks it up on the next scan.
I will try it. Depends on file size. But 10 GB is 4 minutes.

Porkie

Staff
This is why you should use plex_autoscan instead of the inbuilt plex connect thing. Plex_autoscan will attempt to check 10 times with 3 minute gaps. This gives you 30mins to upload the file which is plenty on GCE.

Nigel

Staff
Donor
This is why you should use plex_autoscan instead of the inbuilt plex connect thing. Plex_autoscan will attempt to check 10 times with 3 minute gaps. This gives you 30mins to upload the file which is plenty on GCE.
Yeah I heard about it. Would be nice if it got implemented in PG. Saw the configuration file, but but I didn't quite manage it to get it working. Maybe an example of how the settings would look like :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors