What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Hi All!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

emoxter

Blitz Noob
I've been using Plex for about 4 years now and love it. I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for a way to setup traefik. I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two through the forums. I like the idea of using the GDrive for back up of my data but I can't figure out how everyone is getting over 1TB of storage through GSuite link. Can anyone explain?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
I've been using Plex for about 4 years now and love it. I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for a way to setup traefik. I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two through the forums. I like the idea of using the GDrive for back up of my data but I can't figure out how everyone is getting over 1TB of storage through GSuite link. Can anyone explain?
When u sign up, it goes past 1tb, even with one user. Welcome to the site. Sign up and run it and you'll see

M

MrDoob

1tb is only the free account

Click here !>>

And sell and GSuite account >>

You need this for PGBlitz

1.) GSuite Account
2.) Domain
3.) VPS / Dedicated or local System
4.) One command :)
[ install page ]

That's all ;)

For more information read the wiki ( link >> https://github.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/wiki )

Or create an post here on the forum.

Or joined the PGBlitz Pgblitz

( link >> https://pgblitz.com/link-forums/pg-Pgblitz-link.177/ )

SteveCliff

Blitz 3rd Class
FreeLancer
Just for info to OP in case they are looking at the T&C's, Google says that you have to have a minimum of 5 users to get "unlimited" storage .... however they currently don't appear to police this and therefore it works fine with 1 user.

I guess in the future they might .... but having just blown €65 a month for a nice shiny Hetzner box I really hope they don't 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending