What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Hetzner Server Problem

stigmata1823

Blitz 1st Class
have been with them for about 6 months and this month i received there invoice late so when iv paid for it its been too late and when iv logged in everything is gone? anyway they can sort this??

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
If it's all gone and you gave no backups, everything u have is lost. Ask the reps if u can pay the invoice to access your server. No way around this. They do send tons of warning emails.

stigmata1823

Blitz 1st Class
i have sent them an email buddy they said they aint touched anything, i can log into my server and plexguide etc also my rutorrent still works just plex keeps looking for server? think something maybe down or something if anyone can have a look for me?

Porkie

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Well ive said it before on these forums dont let people touch your servers or anything sensitive tbh. Its better to read and learn and learn from your own mistakes rather than your server getting jacked.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Porkie

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Im not saying it has happened but how do you know when you have let a stranger onto your dedi.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Trending