Dsplowman

Blitz 1st Class
Original poster
Donor
PG Version
7.001b
Server Type
Remote - VPS
I am able to get to Heimdall using Traefix at a site similar to heimdal.domain.com, however page is displayed like below. When using the IP address all is good.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

All is right with the world, for now!Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 5.27.21 PM.png

Last edited:

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
this was a known issue that WAS fixed but as of v8 it doesnt work correctly again...
the best bit of heimdall is the api view on the homepage(all the different apps show data in their respective tabs), this no longer works..
Anyone else see this behaviour?

DP

x-ares-x

Blitz Noob
this was a known issue that WAS fixed but as of v8 it doesnt work correctly again...
the best bit of heimdall is the api view on the homepage(all the different apps show data in their respective tabs), this no longer works..
Anyone else see this behaviour?

DP
It Looks like in the picture of Post #2...
Even after I set the cloudflare rules...
Its ok in LAN, but through Traefik everything is messed up...
Any good Idea on this?

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
It Looks like in the picture of Post #2...
Even after I set the cloudflare rules...
Its ok in LAN, but through Traefik everything is messed up...
Any good Idea on this?
im no expert on this but from my experience(ymmv) I THOUGHT api's did not work with PG SHIELD..
i thought that pgshield was blocking both the apis from heimdall, and blocking external such as nzb360 (dl management/monitoring tool android). IN THIS CASE (pgshield being the problem) you have to go into pgshield settings and exempt the appropriate app form pg shield (then reboot) and it SHOULD then work.
im sure much wiser devs/users will confirm/correct in good time.

timekills

Blitz Samurai
Staff
Donor
I know this doesn't answer the Heimdall question, but I've moved on since I started using Monitorr. It's much more capable to me; every icon is still a hyperlink to the app, but it provides instant overview for all three servers.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.