What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Invites [H] IPTorrents and NZBPlanet [W] DogNZB or OMGWTFNZB

marksman2g

Blitz 3rd Class
Don't need any Indian content, but pm me your email and I'll send you the invite.
Hey how are you.
I am looking for a NZVPlanet Invite
I am just starting out and i don't even know how to use sonrr yet but
im trying to get an invite to NZVPlanet.
Sorry to ask but please help a newbie out.
Thank you very much in advance.

Pratherdude

Blitz 3rd Class
Sorry for the late reply, but with work and life haven't been on in a while. Did you still want/need an invite to nzbplanet?

samizwat

Blitz 2nd Class
Hi
I don't know who you're replying to since we're a crowd of needy beggars piling on every post asking for invites.
All I can say is that if you got many invites to nzbplanet and wouldn't mind sparing one I'd be thankful.
I don't have anything in exchange at this moment, but since you were looking for dognzb, you might want to know that you don't need an invitation as it's open to registration and a free trial right now: https://dognzb.cr/register
Make of that what you will.
Have a nice day!

Pratherdude

Blitz 3rd Class
Hi
I don't know who you're replying to since we're a crowd of needy beggars piling on every post asking for invites.
All I can say is that if you got many invites to nzbplanet and wouldn't mind sparing one I'd be thankful.
I don't have anything in exchange at this moment, but since you were looking for dognzb, you might want to know that you don't need an invitation as it's open to registration and a free trial right now: https://dognzb.cr/register
Make of that what you will.
Have a nice day!
Thought I was replying to a pm I had received. Oh well. I do have an invite to nzbplanet. If you send me your email I'll get it out to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending