What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Guides - Wiki HomePage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
PlexGuide Wiki

GITHub Project Reference: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server

New WIKI Page: https://wiki.plexguide.com

1. Help PlexGuide Grow
2. Common Sense Check
3. Prior to setting up your PlexGuide Server:
4. PlexGuide Install Instructions:
5. Establishing Google Drive, PlexDrive & Google Drive:
6. Program Configuration Guides:
7. Extra Information Guides:
8. Developer Information:

Last edited:

Caddy

Respected Member
my suggestions is to organize the wiki the same as the menu inside the plexguide app. make each major menu a sub forum or something like that

thoughts?

kalyway

Donor
I know it's listed in the category forum above this but I constantly come to this thread to find everything and I think "Installing Plex Guide" should be inserted between 1 and 2. I think having new users search through the threads to find it might be more difficult.

I didn't know where to find how to install the actual Plex guide until I went to GitHub for it cause there are so many threads for me to look through :)

https://plexguide.com/threads/plexguide-install-instructions.243/

Zalon

Cool project you have here, lots of inspiration for a plex setup. I'm just wondering about 1 thing tho? Didn't Google kill the unlimited business plan?

"Accounts with fewer than 5 users receive 1TB/user."

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Ignore it! I'm at 184TB for a solo user :D if using please use the Siteunt code, it helps us both and cover costs (forum/hardware). It's a 14 day trail on top of that and you'll see. been like this for almost 2 years now :D

Zybeon

It doesn't look like I can complete this on a fully headless system as the script opens a browser window where you have to log in to the google account.

Is that correct?

barryclamsworth

Legendary Member
Donor
No - you must have missed the bit about selecting the remote server option.

You just copy and paste the URL into a browser on your local computer and then paste the response code into the terminal session. It's all prompted so fairly straightforward.

Zybeon

No - you must have missed the bit about selecting the remote server option.

You just copy and paste the URL into a browser on your local computer and then paste the response code into the terminal session. It's all prompted so fairly straightforward.
Yea, I spotted it while running the script. Now I need to figure out why my JSON's aren't processing so I can start the uploads. Also I might have missed this as well but what options are required to only make a backup of local storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors