What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Google Drive Mounting

romeoz13

I installed PG Edition GDRive 7.010
I went to 1 Mounts & Data Transports and ran through the setup. I also got my API project on my drive and validated the account and saved. when I get back to PG Drives I see 1 Confiure RClone: Not Configured. I have tried multiple ways and still wont get that drive to mount. I can go back into 1, and see my drive there under Current Remotes. Not to sure what is happening, any help would be appreciated.

pviljaka

Make sure you also run the option 3: "Deploy PG Drives: GDrive" after you configure your stuff.
I had something like that first time, after i restarted and made that selection after option 1 it downloads and starts the necessary stuff, activates the mount points and so on...good luck :)

timekills

Legendary Member
Staff
Donor
Did you enable the Google Drive API in your project?
You can always test the gdrive rclone mount by using the built-in keys rather than your project's ClientID and Secret. If it works that way (just click through when it asks you to enter your ClientID and Secret keys) then it's either your Google Drive authentication, or more likely Google Drive API isn't enabled in your project. That will cause the rclone config to fail.

romeoz13

the problem was the name...I gave the drive a random name vs "gdrive". everything is working awesome. going from a VPS to the hetzner cloud.

pviljaka

the problem was the name...I gave the drive a random name vs "gdrive". everything is working awesome. going from a VPS to the hetzner cloud.
Good to hear. I made the same "error" i gave a random name and it did not like that. Using the default name "gdrive" works!

I too created my Ubuntu cloud server(CX21) yesterday on Hetzner. Lucky me i have the servers on my country (Finland). So far, i like it very much :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.