What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Google Drive - Basic Layout

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage]

WARNING: Do not put your content in a TEAM DRIVE. PlexDrive is not configured to ever read that. Only your Google Drive!

After you install PlexGuide and configure RClone, you should see the following folders:
  • gdrive:movies
  • gdrive:tv
  • gdrive:music
  • gdrive:ebooks
If you decide to go rogue and create your own scheme, it's all on you. The current setup is designed to create a simple media server without complicating your setup!

Creating your own scheme requires tons of tracking on your end and advanced linux skill sets.

[Back To Main Wiki Homepage]

Last edited:

miguelix

First of all congratulate you with your work. My question is whether it is possible to integrate the system with the units of team drive or do you intend to do so. a greeting and a thousand thanks for your work

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
So it's not that I cannot support it, it's the fact the plexdrive doesn't support it. RClone does, but if you upload stuff to your team drive, it will never show via plexdrive. I think teamdrive has some limitations to it; but regardless, it's a 3rd party program issue (and he has no plans to support it). RClone is beta to replace plexdrive. If they come out of beta, then there will probably be some support on this and we will support it :D

Last edited:

Escondido

Does anybody know why the gdrive and unionfs directories show the correct cloud folders, but plexdrive doesn't show anything on my system? I'm fairly certain I installed plexdrive first and both of them use the same api. Also, on my system it's listed as plexdrive...not plexdrive4...

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Does anybody know why the gdrive and unionfs directories show the correct cloud folders, but plexdrive doesn't show anything on my system? I'm fairly certain I installed plexdrive first and both of them use the same api. Also, on my system it's listed as plexdrive...not plexdrive4...
Ya plexdrive4 is no longer used. Did you do the reinstall of plexdrive? Just goto it in the menu and run it again; may have to do rclone also.

goldenpipes

am i supposed to create these folders on gdrive manually in a web browser? or will they be made automatically?

kuhlimuh

hey,
I had 2 TV Shows folder (anime, regular shows) and wanted to continue so. Is it possible to create these to subfolders an put the shows in respectively?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
hey,
I had 2 TV Shows folder (anime, regular shows) and wanted to continue so. Is it possible to create these to subfolders an put the shows in respectively?
you can create them there and wont affect anything :D

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors