What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion GDrive not active - GDrive status = failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Hi there,

I uninstalled and reinstalled Plexguide yesterday after this incident https://plexguide.com/threads/solved-unionfs-or-mnt-unionfs-for-media-files.3670/
Redeployed GDrive as per this video (PGClone: PG Move with No Encryption), ran sudo sgdrive and everything went fine.

But in the evening I wanted to watch something and it didn't work. So I checked different things and noticed that sudo sgdrive now returned "failed" . I tried to revoke my API access and generate new Client ID, Client Secret and redeploy PG Clone (PG Move /w No Encryption), but that didn't change :
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 07.20.22.png

Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 07.30.36.png

Any ideas?

S

subse7en

Edit: Please redeploy mounts, adjusted rclone settings that should limit API calls to prevent API bans.

Last edited by a moderator:

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
It's falling to mount, not sure why but you must have done something to cause it...

Check your project on Google, make sure you enable the GDrive API too.

There may be a folder that was.created on your system when the mounts were down.

You'll need to check
GDrive API seems enabled:
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 07.58.41.png

My GDrive has the following folders:
Screenshot 2019-02-10 at 09.16.26.png

I haven't changed anything recently, so I am not sure what to check and how to do that.

S

subse7en

Update to latest PG, run pgupdate, then reconfig mounts.

If that don't work, you'll need to check why it's falling to mount, perhaps the logs in /var/plexguide/logs may help.

It's likely a typo when you setup your mounts

(Could be folder/files are under /mnt/gdrive or /mnt/unionfs that are local to the system and it can't mount because the folder isn't empty)

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Thanks for taking the time to help.

I am running 8.4.3 already.

Here are the last 2 lines of rclone logs:
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 09.25.45.png

I ran again PG Clone: 3-1-2 "OAuth & Mounts".

RClone configuration (GDrive) seems to be validated:
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 09.35.34.png

Then I (4) Deploy.

But when I Deploy, the TASK [Create GDRIVE Folders] still returns the same errors and fails:
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 09.38.34.png

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
Hi there,

I uninstalled and reinstalled Plexguide yesterday after this incident https://plexguide.com/threads/solved-unionfs-or-mnt-unionfs-for-media-files.3670/
Redeployed GDrive as per this video (PGClone: PG Move with No Encryption), ran sudo sgdrive and everything went fine.

But in the evening I wanted to watch something and it didn't work. So I checked different things and noticed that sudo sgdrive now returned "failed" . I tried to revoke my API access and generate new Client ID, Client Secret and redeploy PG Clone (PG Move /w No Encryption), but that didn't change :
View attachment 2895

View attachment 2897

Any ideas?
hello again!
seems we are in the same boat here again.
in response to others questions i too have done nothing "wrong" except "upgrade" a perfectly working server so that it broke.brilliant.

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Adding /mnt/gdrive and /mnt/unionfs contents, if that helps.

Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 09.42.01.png

Edit: Stupid me: typo in cd /mnt/gdrive. Here is the correct result.
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 09.49.53.png

Last edited:

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
hello again!
seems we are in the same boat here again.
in response to others questions i too have done nothing "wrong" except "upgrade" a perfectly working server so that it broke.brilliant.
Don't worry, I am sure we'll find a solution with the help of the talented people out there!

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
Update to latest PG, run pgupdate, then reconfig mounts.

If that don't work, you'll need to check why it's falling to mount, perhaps the logs in /var/plexguide/logs may help.

It's likely a typo when you setup your mounts

(Could be folder/files are under /mnt/gdrive or /mnt/unionfs that are local to the system and it can't mount because the folder isn't empty)
exact same error on a brand new install to 8.4.2
have set them up 1000 times.
1st time this is happening.
hate to keep saying but the more time i invest in the project(keeping updated) the more time i waste on things breaking randomly

S

subse7en

i don't know what to tell ya, we haven't touched the mounts/pgclone at all in 8.4. Admin is modifying menus, so that is a possibility that it doesn't do something it should now....but I doubt it.

Stop the services, pgunion, gdrive, tdrive, etc and see if /mnt/unionfs, /mnt/gdrive, etc is empty. If not that's your issue.

You can try rolling back to 8.3.17. If that doesn't work, then it's your environment.

It's easy to accidently insert a character or something when pasting the keys and such.

run rclone --version

try
curl https://rclone.org/install.sh | sudo bash
and redeploy mounts

Last edited by a moderator:
S

subse7en

definitely update rclone by running:

then redeploy mounts.

If you're using a personal fork, you must maintain your own updates, meaning as we push updates/fixes you won't automatically get them in your fork. You will need to merge our changes into your forks, you can google how to "merge upstream branch into my fork"

S

subse7en

I just updated to 8.4 and redeployed my mounts (i'm on rclone 1.46 (latest)) and everything works......it's on your end.

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
I just updated to 8.4 and redeployed my mounts (i'm on rclone 1.46 (latest)) and everything works......it's on your end.
thanks for your replies.
as you say i have not done ANYTHING different and have done 1000s(okay, maybe just hundreds.lol) of fresh installs..
this is new.
im also gettign the docker.ce unable to upgrade errors when running apt upgrade, too.(but thats another matter).

DeadPool

Blitz Sergeant
i apologise if i seem unnecessarily dour all th etime but PG has gotten(for me at least) to be like a Sisyphean feat of constant whack-a-moling...
the further the project comes along the more things get broken.
as i say i am eternally grateful i stumbled across this project what seems like an eternity ago now (late 17), but the further along it gets the more convoluted and complicated things seem to be getting.
dP

S

subse7en

Did you bother doing what I said???

This is a rclone failure not PG. Update your rclone like I said using the script I said!!

Then redeploy mounts.

The docker ce upgrade thing is normal, not PG related.

S

subse7en

Then open pgui.mydomain

(Add cname). This new ui will help users

zukato

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
i don't know what to tell ya, we haven't touched the mounts/pgclone at all in 8.4. Admin is modifying menus, so that is a possibility that it doesn't do something it should now....but I doubt it.

Stop the services, pgunion, gdrive, tdrive, etc and see if /mnt/unionfs, /mnt/gdrive, etc is empty. If not that's your issue.

You can try rolling back to 8.3.17. If that doesn't work, then it's your environment.

It's easy to accidently insert a character or something when pasting the keys and such.

run rclone --version

try
and redeploy mounts

My problem seems to come from the fact that /mnt/unionfs is not empty.

How do I stop services (not fluent at all in Linux)? I listed all of them using the command systemctl list-units --all --type=service --no-pager

Two services are loaded but ACTIVE and SUB are failed: gdrive.service and networking.service. For gdrive, it is expected, but is it normal for networking? (running Ubuntu 18.04 on Hetzner VPS).
Screenshot 2019-02-11 at 11.52.14.png

Edit: screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Members online