What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Gdrive - 5 user to get unlimited plan?

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

dlk88

Blitz 3rd Class
Mount Type
Local Drives
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
"You need 5 users at 10$/month each, so it costs 50$/month to have unlimited drive space. Less than 5 users you get 1 tb per user. "

I have read that some guys have this, but still have unlitited drive space. I have 14TB home storage and either I need to buy a new 10TB hdd or move my library to Gdrive.
Anyone that is here that knows this?

captains1stm8

Blitz 3rd Class
"You need 5 users at 10$/month each, so it costs 50$/month to have unlimited drive space. Less than 5 users you get 1 tb per user. "

I have read that some guys have this, but still have unlitited drive space. I have 14TB home storage and either I need to buy a new 10TB hdd or move my library to Gdrive.
Anyone that is here that knows this?
I

Hey, Dlk88! Yes, all that you stated about Google Drive is technically true, however, you don’t need to sign up 5 users. If you get just the 1 account and setup a team drive, it will allow you to have unlimited storage. I know that tidbit was covered in the documentation somewhere, but maybe it’s been moved? IDK. Regardless, 1 account + create team drive = unlimited storage. I currently have something like 270TBs on mine, and it’s growing every day.

I hope that helps, and good luck with everything!

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Cthe1

Blitz 3rd Class
I

Hey, Dlk88! Yes, all that you stated about Google Drive is technically true, however, you don’t need to sign up 5 users. If you get just the 1 account and setup a team drive, it will allow you to have unlimited storage. I know that tidbit was covered in the documentation somewhere, but maybe it’s been moved? IDK. Regardless, 1 account + create team drive = unlimited storage. I currently have something like 270TBs on mine, and it’s growing every day.

I hope that helps, and good luck with everything!
Is it necessary to create the team drive? i'm using it with just a GSuite account, without the teamdrive.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Is it necessary to create the team drive? i'm using it with just a GSuite account, without the teamdrive.
only if exceeding the daily 750gb barrier

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.