What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion GCE will not upload to tdrive

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
PG Version
Mount Type
Move Unencrypted
Hi. I tried to set up my gce feeder. But for some reason i cannot get it to upload to the unionfs folder. Its like move doesnt work. I tried to do a touch /mnt/move/test.cron && ls -lah /mnt/unionfs/ and it worked fine, but content from nzbget will not get further than downloads..

tried different commands for the last picture. spgmove doesnt work though. but im not sure if the shortcut for command is not working, or if move is actually down

M

MrDoob

So the keys are good *?*

Do you see the uploaded file on the Gdrive page or not *?*

Do you redeploy it with new keys *?* and remove the old one before *?* over pgblitz interface *?*

I hade the same .. I made new keys and remove the old one before and now all is good

Maybe you can do the same *?* for trying *?*

do you check all arr*s for catching and renaming *?*

M

MrDoob

And pgblitz.sh is for TDrive not for Gdrive
You know that ;)

spgmove is forPGUnionfs

spgblitz is for PGBlitz TDrive

sudo systemctl status pgmove. >> this command is for Status of PGMove ;)

sudo systemctl status pgblitz >> this command is for Status of PGBliz ;)

Same command is

blitz for PGBlitz >> past the log file ( last 100 lines )
( same as PGui log interface )
move for PGMove >> past the log files ( last 200 lines )
( same as PGui log )

Last edited by a moderator:

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Well, i ofc wanna have it on tdrive :p the test.cron uploaded to my tdrive correct. I made new keys, but have not deleted the old ones, as i also have keys for my hetzner server. Should i delete them all and try again or what?

M

MrDoob

If the GCE as feeder only running create new keys ( and owned service apis )

If the Hetzner running as Plex only and all works dont touch it ;)

I say everytime never change a running system ;)

M

MrDoob

What I think is the a*rr dont work correct

Didi you check it again :?:

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
I cant remember how i check it :i

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
If the GCE as feeder only running create new keys ( and owned service apis )

If the Hetzner running as Plex only and all works dont touch it ;)

I say everytime never change a running system ;)
Woops, i already deleted them all xD i dont understand why it counts above 50 though. i thought it was the limit, or is it just 50 keys at once

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor

i just noticed this on my gce when deploying. not sure why it get errors

[EDIT:]nvm, found out that problem.

Okay. so i can touch a file in the /move folder and it will upload, but it will still not upload files from /downloads

Last edited:
M

MrDoob

100% in the arra is something wrong

Redeploy the arrs and check all configs

That's strange and look on your NZB loader what is going on .

Check the connections between all apps

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
M

MrDoob

That's for updating your system and this must work ..

Then is more broken as.working on this GCE

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
That's for updating your system and this must work ..

Then is more broken as.working on this GCE
you are welcome to have a look over teamviewer or somthing if you would like to. I really dont know what could be the problem. The update and upgrade ran, but didnt make any difference

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
Okay, so after having the GCE feeder running for a few days, it seems to work somewhat. It will upload a decent amount, but some also gets left behind in the downloads folder. i really dont get why and how, but yea, some stuff just doesnt get moved from /downloads to /move and to the tdrive

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
dont work ??

thats really weird .. some files or all ??
only some files. Like i can see stuff getting moved to gsuite and i can see it on pgui, but yet my download folder doesnt clear fully. Also the upload to google seem pretty slow. https://puu.sh/DJH8U/0be713b364.png
i just took this SS from my gce feeder, and you can see that i have 160gb in my downloads folder, that havent uploaded to google i think. My queue in sabnzb is empty and so is sonarr. So it just seems like *some* files does not get moved

T

TheShadow

It uploaded them.

du -h /mnt/downloads

It will probably show files sitting in the San folder. It's probably a bunch of files sonarr/radarr couldn't import. It's also possible that you didn't configure sonarr/radarr with the download client mappings (see wiki) so the files imported were copied instead of being removed.

You can try to manually import the files by using the wanted menu and select manual import then select the path /mnt/unionfs/sabnzbd/tv and hover over the red exclamation icons on the far right to read reasons why it didn't import automatically.

If you see a bunch of same size as existing file, then you need to go back to the wiki and setup those downloader mappings.

Maslygan

Blitz 1st Class
Donor
It uploaded them.

du -h /mnt/downloads

It will probably show files sitting in the San folder. It's probably a bunch of files sonarr/radarr couldn't import. It's also possible that you didn't configure sonarr/radarr with the download client mappings (see wiki) so the files imported were copied instead of being removed.

You can try to manually import the files by using the wanted menu and select manual import then select the path /mnt/unionfs/sabnzbd/tv and hover over the red exclamation icons on the far right to read reasons why it didn't import automatically.

If you see a bunch of same size as existing file, then you need to go back to the wiki and setup those downloader mappings.

https://puu.sh/DJKLR/eb76e0b5d8.png its set up correct though. MrDoob even remoted in to my server and set it up himself :D we spent a few hours on troubleshooting my gce feeder, and for the most part it works now.

When going into wanted>missing and then look in the /mnt/download/sabnzbd (there is no /tv subfolder) i can see files that have not been moved, but only a few of them have red errors at them, most doesnt have any reason for not transfering

M

MrDoob

this files with errors are the most of them not uploaded

maybe file missing or repair failed .

open sabnzb --> deep right .. this one -->

then this one -->

and see the space must be clean up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.