What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

GCE Feeder Edition

Spoonsy1480

Legendary Member
I setup feeder last night but I think I set something wrong I was using the new automatic set up, that by the way is fantastic, when it said about changing drive location I didn’t set anything now when I try to add a movie it doesn’t move to tdrive but stays on local drive

Spoonsy1480

Legendary Member
I did start a new project but I think I may have used my already configured project as that already has all my data on gdrive and tdrive

Armin

Staff
I did start a new project but I think I may have used my already configured project as that already has all my data on gdrive and tdrive
thats is your problem ypu need to login to the account that using vm and make project on that account

Spoonsy1480

Legendary Member
if I use that project will it still see my GDrive and tdrive as I have data on both as I have only just started using pgblitz have always used move before, I used my old project auth on GDrive and tdrive but used new project for pgblitz

Armin

Staff
with each google acount you use for that 300$ credit when you run your vm instance at the beginning mount your gdrive and tdrive with rclone this way all your file going to be in unionfs folder
after that just login with the account your vm on it
and make a project and the reset

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.