Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Game of Thrones

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2011-04-17

Creator: David Benioff, D. B. Weiss

Cast: Liam Cunningham, Joe Dempsie, Emilia Clarke, John Bradley, Peter Dinklage, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Lena Headey, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Conleth Hill, Gwendoline Christie, Jerome Flynn, Iain Glen, Rory McCann, Nathalie Emmanuel, Daniel Portman, Jacob Anderson, Ben Crompton, Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, Carice van Houten, Hannah Murray

Overview: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Friction between the houses leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest north. Amidst the war, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Here I load actually all episodes as 7.1 Remux from PRETAiL

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Ya, I hope they can finish out the story with quality in only 5 more episodes.
It does need to end well. But you know HBO won't stop here. Got a feeling they will back track to the past in how all this started.

Reactions: zippy

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
It does need to end well. But you know HBO won't stop here. Got a feeling they will back track to the past in how all this started.
They ink on that particular deal dried a while back if memory serves. 100% agree on the disappointment about the first two episodes being 'normal' length, on the up-side we have 4 episodes and at least two and more likely three *VERY* large battles ahead of us. One thing for sure, i'm not expecting a happy ending :D

Reactions: zippy

badcop

Blitz 2nd Class
Donor
They ink on that particular deal dried a while back if memory serves. 100% agree on the disappointment about the first two episodes being 'normal' length, on the up-side we have 4 episodes and at least two and more likely three *VERY* large battles ahead of us. One thing for sure, i'm not expecting a happy ending :D
I'll expect the bittersweet end.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Agreed. Haha i wish there were past leaks like before.
Part of the attraction is that we literally have no idea how the hell this will play out and fully expect some major curve balls. Danni won't end up on the throne, I know some dragon vs. dragon stuff is coming and a minimum of two major battles, likely three, obviously the Lannister family have some major arc's to deal with and I suspect we'll see a poignant closure of Jamie and Cersei's relationship with a bit of history repeating possibly, but I like the look of other possible candidates as that's too obvious, and GoT doesn't normally do obvious.

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Part of the attraction is that we literally have no idea how the hell this will play out and fully expect some major curve balls. Danni won't end up on the throne, I know some dragon vs. dragon stuff is coming and a minimum of two major battles, likely three, obviously the Lannister family have some major arc's to deal with and I suspect we'll see a poignant closure of Jamie and Cersei's relationship with a bit of history repeating possibly, but I like the look of other possible candidates as that's too obvious, and GoT doesn't normally do obvious.
Ya which is very true. We'll see in the next two days what's up for the next ep

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
TV show information provided by The Movie Database

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Grawl Share Invites & Openings 2