twordley

Blitz Noob
Original poster
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Google - GCE
I setup a new GCE server. Had the issue with the /mnt/move direcory. Fixed that with help from this forum. Thanks!

Followed the wiki to setup nzbget and radarr. All seems well. I can search movies. However when i try and add them i get an "Invalid Path" error message. I can go in, browse and set a path ... but not sure what it should be set to?

Got me wondering if something is wrong with my mounts/paths in radarr. Shouldn't my /downloads and /movies be mounted to my tdrive? Also I have the NVMe drive on /mnt for downloading and extraction. Is that used by radarr at all or just nzbget? Just not really sure what should be mounted where in radarr and if mine was auto-configured correctly? Is the setup below correct?

Thanks for all your work on this project. I have a local setup based off the linuxserver.io mediaserver guide from a few years ago that I am planning to migrate to Pgblitz. Very cool stuff!

Last edited:

GenericUser12

Blitz 3rd Class
>However when i try and add them i get an "Invalid Path" error message. I can go in, browse and set a path ... but not sure what it should be set to?

This should be set up to where your media files will be located. Likely, it'll be something like:

/mnt/unionfs/tv

Should sort you out.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
>However when i try and add them i get an "Invalid Path" error message. I can go in, browse and set a path ... but not sure what it should be set to?

This should be set up to where your media files will be located. Likely, it'll be something like:

/mnt/unionfs/tv

Should sort you out.
Correct, please check the wiki via http://radarr.pgblitz.wiki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.