What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion Files from rutorrent doesnt move to /move folder

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

skorpionemm

FreeLancer
PG Version
Mount Type
Move Unencrypted
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hi, i have all PGBlitz pretty well configured, with GCE for feeder etc...

The question i have... when i add a torrent manually to rutorrent and gets finished... It not be suposed moved to /move folder and then upload to Google Drive or that only occurs with movies and TV shows added from sonarr/radarr?

Im talking about any torrent, movies, games etc..

timmeh

Me too... lots of files getting stuck in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies

I have asked about this and admin reassured that a fix for this is due in PG9 🤞
If it's not fixed I'll have to find an alternative to this project, as having to delete files every couple of days defeats the point of automation...

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Me too... lots of files getting stuck in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies

I have asked about this and admin reassured that a fix for this is due in PG9 🤞
If it's not fixed I'll have to find an alternative to this project, as having to delete files every couple of days defeats the point of automation...
Ya this is a fix in PG9. I have a better solution for file handling. Parts of the PGBlitz were tweaked by other contributors. Overtime, it caused issues. In PG9, remote mappings are not required and pgblitz will move files to gdrive AFTER a certain amount of time automatically; basically if you set it to 600 Minutes (10hrs) files will remain pending and then force move after 10 hours. The code isnt' there but already have this planned out. I tested running pgblitz with usenet and files uploaded non-stop for a day straight without stuck or backlog issues.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

timmeh

Ya this is a fix in PG9. I have a better solution for file handling. Parts of the PGBlitz were tweaked by other contributors. Overtime, it caused issues. In PG9, remote mappings are not required and pgblitz will move files to gdrive AFTER a certain amount of time automatically; basically if you set it to 600 Minutes (10hrs) files will remain pending and then force move after 10 hours. The code isnt' there but already have this planned out. I tested running pgblitz with usenet and files uploaded non-stop for a day straight without stuck or backlog issues.
Awesome news dude. Great work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.