What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

FF7 Remake

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveftw84

Legendary Member
Donor
i was until i saw they redid the combat to a real time hack n slash, like the last final fantasy

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
i was until i saw they redid the combat to a real time hack n slash
Man, when FF7 first came out, I bought the game before the playstation, then 4x more because the disc went bad easily (mostly on the movie scenes).

daveftw84

Legendary Member
Donor
but ff7 was the only reason i bought a playstation for the first time. i also really loved 8

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Ya, they could make a badass version of 8, but they really gotta work on the ending a little bit. It got strange at times, but the revamp of the card system has to be a go. Imagine if they made FF3/6 like FF15. Flying with Terra and etc. I would pay $99 for that game.

Cryptids

Respected Member
Staff
Donor
Probably the first game I was REALLY addicted to. I struggled for ages with getting past Professor Hojo and then someohow beat him with ease.

I think I'd like a modern take on it. As much as I liked the turn based system, the battle system is quite antiquated in terms of gaming - people want quicker fire action now - hopefully they get it right. The material system is still one of my favourite things about it, along with collecting all the Enemy Skills.

I have high hopes for a remake.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Probably the first game I was REALLY addicted to. I struggled for ages with getting past Professor Hojo and then someohow beat him with ease.

I think I'd like a modern take on it. As much as I liked the turn based system, the battle system is quite antiquated in terms of gaming - people want quicker fire action now - hopefully they get it right. The material system is still one of my favourite things about it, along with collecting all the Enemy Skills.

I have high hopes for a remake.
I loved the game so much, I bought the game before the playstation (had to save) and had to buy it 4 times due to disk going bad, including Playstation Vita/Go version; whatever it was.

Cryptids

Respected Member
Staff
Donor
I loved the game so much, I bought the game before the playstation (had to save) and had to buy it 4 times due to disk going bad, including Playstation Vita/Go version; whatever it was.
It definitely remains a strong favourite for me, I think the story was perfect and there was genuinely so much to do. I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to games so I had to get to all 100%. Those weapons took some killing. Not sure I'd remember hot to now!

Could be tempted to dip back in to FF7 for a while, though it is a hard one to find time for now for me.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
It definitely remains a strong favourite for me, I think the story was perfect and there was genuinely so much to do. I'm a bit of a completionist when it comes to games so I had to get to all 100%. Those weapons took some killing. Not sure I'd remember hot to now!

Could be tempted to dip back in to FF7 for a while, though it is a hard one to find time for now for me.
I would just wait for the remake. Harder being older to play the game. Played FFXV yet?

Cryptids

Respected Member
Staff
Donor
I would just wait for the remake. Harder being older to play the game. Played FFXV yet?
I have FFXV on PS4 but be lucky if I've put the disc in more than twice - really haven't given it any thought or time. Have you played it? Also bought FFX and FFX-2 for it but haven't got round to completing those. Aside from 7 I really enjoyed FF9 for the fun factor and I thought the characters were good.

Spending most of my time on CoD Infinite Warfare Zombies just now, enjoying playing through all of those maps again.

superwoot

I have FFXV on PS4 but be lucky if I've put the disc in more than twice - really haven't given it any thought or time. Have you played it? Also bought FFX and FFX-2 for it but haven't got round to completing those. Aside from 7 I really enjoyed FF9 for the fun factor and I thought the characters were good.

Spending most of my time on CoD Infinite Warfare Zombies just now, enjoying playing through all of those maps again.
should play ff4 - a classic

Status
Not open for further replies.