Whatdafuq

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
PG Version
Mount Type
Blitz Unencrypted
Server Type
Local - Dedicated Server
I did something and screwed up my local plex box mount. I've tried going through the install steps again for unencrypted blitz and can't get them to mount. When I go to pgui i see the following.

==> /plexguide/logs/rclone-gdrive.log <==
2019/04/07 22:10:28 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument
2019/04/15 06:14:45 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/gdrive: Invalid argument

Whatdafuq

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
guess those dates are old on those but here is the latest

2019/05/29 21:42:17 Fatal error: failed to umount FUSE fs: exit status 1: fusermount: failed to unmount /mnt/tdrive: Invalid argument

Whatdafuq

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
stdrive
● tdrive.service - tdrive Daemon
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/tdrive.service; disabled; vendor preset:
Active: inactive (dead)

Whatdafuq

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
re-ran the pgblitz installer and then went through the steps of setting up the transport still getting the error at the end.
  1. fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}
  2. to retry, use: --limit @/opt/pgclone/ymls/pgunion.retry

I have a GCE setup and its mounts are working fine.

Whatdafuq

Blitz Sergeant
Original poster
Well I ended up uninstalling PGBlitz and starting over so now its working but I lost my plex so its now rebuilding and scanning everything which is going to take a couple days to complete :(

Signup20

Blitz 2nd Class
I am getting the same error and can't figure out how to fix. Guess I'll uninstall and start over again as well.
@Whatdafuq did you leverage a backup & restore or start fresh?

ChadronX

Blitz Noob
I can confirm my fix with the following:
  1. I originally tried to run the setup again, completed normal.
  2. I noticed had a Google SDK update so I ran that update
  3. I then noticed the oauth was invalid
  4. I ran rclone setup again and it went through although required new sessions.

Everything is good for me now.

Reactions: MrDoob

Signup20

Blitz 2nd Class
I can confirm my fix with the following:
  1. I originally tried to run the setup again, completed normal.
  2. I noticed had a Google SDK update so I ran that update
  3. I then noticed the oauth was invalid
  4. I ran rclone setup again and it went through although required new sessions.

Everything is good for me now.
I feel like i've tried everything and no change. Any chance you can elaborate on your instructions?

Signup20

Blitz 2nd Class
I feel like i've tried everything and no change. Any chance you can elaborate on your instructions?
I tried re-installing from scratch. Of note, i think most my problems started when i ran out of credits and created a new GCE account.

Now I'm getting the following error when I try to deploy rclone:

TASK [Waiting for PGUnion to initialize] ***********************************************************************************************

Thursday 06 June 2019 19:56:19 -0400 (0:00:00.638) 0:00:14.081 *********

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}

to retry, use: --limit @/opt/pgclone/ymls/pgunion.retry

PLAY RECAP *****************************************************************************************************************************

127.0.0.1 : ok=20 changed=14 unreachable=0 failed=1

TheShadow

Blitz 2nd Class
Staff
That unmount error can be ignored. As long as your files are in /mnt/tdrive then it's fine. The error usually happens when it can't unmount cleanly.
It's also likely it's from /mnt/tdrive not being completely empty and have no folders under it when you stop the tdrive service. Reguardless it's an error that was reported during unmount, usually when you redeploy pgclone or you restart the machine, etc. As long as /mnt/tdrive is up, it's fine.

I recommend doing the following commands in order:

Code:
sudo rm -rf /var/plexguide/logs/*.log

sudo service gdrive stop

sudo rm -rf /mnt/gdrive/*

sudo service gdrive start

sudo service tdrive stop

sudo rm -rf /mnt/tdrive/*

sudo service tdrive start

sudo service pgunion stop

sudo rm -rf /mnt/unionfs/*

sudo service pgunion start
Then run pgupdate, update to 8.6.5, then go into the rclone menu and redeploy your mounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: nickistan and Armin

TheShadow

Blitz 2nd Class
Staff
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/pgclone/ymls/pgunion.retry
This is unrelated, you likely messed up something when you did the pgclone/rclone config, re-do the setup.

The other reason for that is you ran into a GDrive api ban and you need to wait it out. This happens when you use Google FileStream or you download lots of files.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.