What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Exempt Ombi from PGShield

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

vFlagR

Respected Member
Staff
Ya, that's much simpler. You could add a pull request to the community repo, it should also fix the watchtower app list generation during new installs too since that uses the same scripts to generate it's initial list.
Semi related note; I was having an issue where after a wipe and restore of my server none of my Core apps were showing in PGShield, so I couldn't exempt Emby for example. I haven't read the code changes and I'm not sure I've read enough to understand the issue but this whole thread seems to be related to just community apps, your fix works for my issue too.

T

TheShadow

This might be fixed now, please repull the community apps before testing (just go to the menu then exit). thanks! It worked fine for me because I don't use community apps.

Last edited by a moderator:

introvertmouse

Just remove the OAUTH label in portainer, i believe it was rocker who showed me this trick, works like a charm.

T

TheShadow

Can anyone confirm on 8.6.6 as of today, this issue is fixed?

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

introvertmouse

Can anyone confirm on 8.6.6 as of today, this issue is fixed?
hi shadow - might be missing something - and i didnt want to touch anything, got everyting working : ) i did update to 8.6.6 on both feeder and plex. i still get the fuse error but confirm uploads are working. just wish they were faster lol - ok sorry for hijack...

back to ombi - i only ever used non fork - i selected diable single app - ombi 4k and hdr are thee but i dont see ombi, at work using remote vps to run cli but dont see it.

does that help?

edit - i have ombi previously open but removing oauth in portainer - based on prior thread comments, ombi not appearing here does appear correct...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.