What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved Error Installing

Assists Greatly with Development Costs
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnolasco92

Respected Member
PG Version
None
Server Type
Remote - Dedicated Server
Hello guys,

I'm doing a clean install and get this error

⛔ WARNING! Installed Failed! PlexGuide Command Missing!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Please Reinstall PlexGuide by running the Command Again! We are doing
this to ensure that your installation continues to work!

Pandah

This was a weird one for me what I had to do to bypass that and it worked for me but don't quote me was to wget the file down onto my desktop then chmod +x and ran it from there under sudo perms and that worked for me. Was a little strange but I might be just missing something.

Pandah

Hey, When I did it from the wget in general it worked but it might of been ironic when you added it as I didn't see git before but I did when I ran it off the wget not too long ago, cheers :)

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
if the python repeats, type pgedge. future installs will stop. had a line of code that reset a varabile at the end of the python run.

@bubbadk thanks for your patience guys :D i really did test several times before releaed, but probably had some variables on my box that stopped me from seeing the problems.

The upside, this is another step closer to resolve 18.10 install issues (now just gotta work docker for 18.10 specifically)

Status
Not open for further replies.