What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Ebooks Not Moving with LazyLibrarian

lnx-newb

I have Lazy Librarian (somewhat) configured. It pulls books from my list in Good Reads and then downloads them. The downloads finish in NZBGet, but never get moved from /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks to /mnt/unionfs/ebooks/

Does anyone else have Lazy Librarian configured correctly and working?

lnx-newb

Bumping this back up.

Can anyone tell me which program is responsible for moving files from the mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks folder to the move folder? If I manually move them to "Move" then they get moved to Unionfs and then LazyLibrarian picks them up.

I just don't know where to troubleshoot. Is it NZBGet that is supposed to move them, LazyLibrarian, or something else entirely?

timmeh

Bumping this back up.

Can anyone tell me which program is responsible for moving files from the mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks folder to the move folder? If I manually move them to "Move" then they get moved to Unionfs and then LazyLibrarian picks them up.

I just don't know where to troubleshoot. Is it NZBGet that is supposed to move them, LazyLibrarian, or something else entirely?
LL is responsible for the move. I'm yet to set it up though so can't help much more ATM...

timmeh

BTW - have you managed to get calibre-web working? I can't get past the Google Drive config problem: client_secrets.json is missing or not readable error during config.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.