What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Dual language setup for movies / TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

stammbraeu

Respected Member
Donor
Hi

I'm currently using the following setup for my media:
TV shows via Sonarr - english
movies via Radarr - german

What i would like to achieve is having the possibility to have files twice - one in english, one in german

both Sonarr and Radarr (at least to my understanding) only support the existance of one file (either german or english)

for plex itself i can solve that easily by adding a rootfolder - e.g.:
instead of /movies/MOVIE X
i could use /movies/german/MOVIE X , /movies/english/MOVIE X

The only solution so far i could think of is that i setup couchpotato and sickrage for german & radarr/sonarr for english
but this seems very inefficient for me

I assume i'm not the only one having this need - therefore my question:
How have you solved your dual language setup

All the best
Stammbraeu

Lolmattylol

Staff
This should be achievable using multiple versions of sonarr & radarr, someone asked a similar question for for 4k content, I would follow the instructions here for how to set it up an have labels for English & German

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
you could, you would just have to write your own container and launch it, file paths might be a problem... so it will be alot of manual work to achieve this; including the movement to google drive. For the scope of this project, I know we couldn't support this for the project because it greatly exceeds the scope of the project and results in scope creep :D

View attachment 562

Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors