What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Chat Doom Patrol

reekaro

Blitz 3rd Class
I knew nothing about this show other than the fact that it was on DC Universe. But I decided to start watching it because people were talking about it.

I really like this show. It is in a crowded segment (mismatched superhero teams), but the show is quirky and well written.. And Brendan Frasier as the voice of the Robot character is remarkably on point.

I'm going to check out other shows of this type (Alphas and Umbrella Academy), but Doom Patrol is now part of my regular rotation.

captngimpy

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
I watched the first episode and wasn't hooked per se but I figure I'll give it a shot. It just felt clunky and awkward like it wasn't sure of what type of show it wanted to be. Just finished umbrella academy I'm interested in a second season because I want things explained but wouldn't be overly surprised if it didn't return. From my understanding the comics are quite different. It also suffers from showing things with out explaining them which can be confusing for some people. Or it will leave gaps in the story. Alphas it's been years since I saw it again wasn't anything special at it's time it was interesting though.

pro_engineer

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
Donor
Patron
I just have the first 3 downloaded. Really excited. Just finished Cloak and Dagger and it was awesome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.