What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Solved directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallensmith

Blitz 2nd Class
FreeLancer
installing on a fresh ubuntu 18.04 with wholesale internet dedi

I keep running into issues one fresh installs

Installing with a sudo user made following the sudo instructions in the wiki

Currently:

The directory '/home/das/.cache/pip/http' or its parent directory is not owned by the current user and the cache has been disabled. Please check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you may want sudo's -H flag.

what do i do?

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor

dallensmith

Blitz 2nd Class
FreeLancer
Now Traefik wont deploy.
When I first bought the server i tried everything out with just the local HD edition and it worked flawlessly. the next day I reinstalled the OS so I could step up to the TDrive with encryption edition and now nothing works, at all
I really need some help. I have double and triple checked all my settings, now i cant get it working at all. Why? is it something on my end? please help

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Check the pastbin

I cant post this command here .. sorry

dallensmith

Blitz 2nd Class
FreeLancer
new red error on reinstall:

Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/usr/local/bin/ansible-config'

sh: 48: ansible-playbook: not found
cp: cannot stat '/opt/plexguide/menu/alias/templates/plexguide': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/opt/plexguide/menu/alias/templates/pgblitz': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/opt/plexguide/menu/alias/templates/plexguide': No such file or directory

dallensmith

Blitz 2nd Class
FreeLancer
cant even run pgblitz now

/bin/pgblitz: line 25: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/functions.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 26: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/start.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 27: /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/install.sh: No such file or directory
/bin/pgblitz: line 33: sudocheck: command not found
/bin/pgblitz: line 34: missingpull: command not found
/bin/pgblitz: line 37: pginstall: command not found

How do i even go back without having to do yet another OS reinstall?

Status
Not open for further replies.