What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Discussion did I just got ban for no reason(Solved)

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Armin

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
trying to mount my tdrive and I get this
2019/02/22 09:52:56 ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed with 1 errors and: failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this Team Drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded2019/02/22 09:52:57 ERROR : Attempt 2/3 failed with 1 errors and: failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this Team Drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded2019/02/22 09:52:58 ERROR : Attempt 3/3 failed with 1 errors and: failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this Team Drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded2019/02/22 09:52:58 Failed to mkdir: failed to make directory: googleapi: Error 403: The file limit for this Team Drive has been exceeded., teamDriveFileLimitExceeded

M

MrDoob

Creste NEW Service keys.
Add this Keys..
the old one !! Dont delete !!
Reboot for fresh-reload the Keys and well done

If you banned you dont cant Login over the gdrive Page or gmail Page.

Armin

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
thats fresh install on gce
and first step to mount my drive got this error

[Image deleted]
/Mrdoob [MOD|Tech]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrDoob

400.000 Files are the limit.
Please scan you tdrive .
How many files are there!!

Armin

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
@MrDoob how long this ban last , normally it take less than 24 hours but now its getting to 48 hr and still the same

Armin

Blitz Sergeant
Staff
yeah man , even close my project and delete my gce and signup for new one and install from scratch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.