What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

[Dev] Traktastic - Automated Recommendations Libaries for all Users

H1f0x

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Hi all,

I developed something new. A lot of my friends asked me if it's possible to get some useful recommendations directly in in Plex - so i came up with this idea!

First, things first - this is no Docker image so far, it's a standalone framework which is working on its own currently. To test it with PGBlitz, you need to download and execute it within the Plex docker container, or define a library place where the docker image can read it!

Github: https://github.com/h1f0x/Traktastic

Information:
A Python framework to map several Plex users to individual Trakt.tv profiles. In addition, user-specific Plex libraries can be created with recommendations based on Trakt.tv data.

Features of Traktastic:

• Link different Plex users to their own Trakt.tv profiles
  • Update the "watched history" for single or all users
  • Receive recommendations for individual or all users (TV series and movies)
  • Configure filters for the desired recommendations, while TV series or films that do not meet the criteria are automatically dismissed and new ones are loaded
  • Based on the recommendations, create new Plex Libraries for the respective users, whereby existing content is linked to a user-specific directory by means of symlinking in order to save space
  • Create and share the libraries directly on your Plex Server and share them with the corresponding user automatically
In development:

• Cronjob Administration
  • Sonarr/Radarr API

Instructions can be found on Github. I would be very happy to get some feedback to it! If you have questions, just ask!

Cheers
H1f0x

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Development Donations

Top NZB NewsGroups!

Members - Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors