What's new
PGBlitz.com

Register Now! Find useful tips, Interact /w Community Members and join the part the Best Community on the Internet!

Deluge plugin install

freeloader

Blitz 2nd Class
I've been trying to install the AutoRemovePlus plugin (https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=47243 ) on my Deluge configuration.

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure it out.

I've tried the automatic install (Preferences > Plugins > Install) but that did not work. After, I tried the manual install (installing the .egg file in opt/appdata/deluge/plugins folder).

I checked the python version running in the docker container by doing python --version inside the docker console through portainer and understand it runs 2.7. Regardless, I tried the 2.6 version just to be sure and it did not work either.

I thought it was a permissions thing (I installed everything through user "plexguide", but have noticed that the installation often sets programs and document owners as root anyway), but I made the .egg file in the plugin folder chown plexguide:plexguide and I gave it the same chmod priviliges as the other files in that plugins folder.

Any suggestions?

danialzo

Blitz 3rd Class
I am having the same problem. It used to work for before deluge v2. Have you found any solution?

TheShadow

Blitz 1st Class
Staff
This is likely a breaking change due to deluge v2. Plugin authors will need to update their plugins or provide new ones.

Deluge v2 is pretty new. V2 was released after 3 years of no updates, so not a surprise it wouldn't work.

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
antigravity Blitz Apps 9
C Blitz Apps 8
Q Blitz Apps 2
ogtimothymiller Blitz Apps 4
ogtimothymiller Blitz Apps 2