[Current Outage] Google API Outage + QuickFix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconos

Blitz Noob
Can't seem to get pgclone started/mounted the Union and Gdrive :( Whenever i try to deploy it, i get the following error:

TASK [Waiting for PGUnion to initialize] ***********************************************************************************************
Wednesday 16 May 2019 06:27:08 +0000 (0:00:00.528) 0:00:10.390 *********
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 15, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /mnt/unionfs/plexguide"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/pgclone/ymls/pgunion.retry

RClone Variable Name Default ~ Current Settings

[1] Buffer-Size 16M [16] MB
[2] Drive-Chunk-Size 64M [64] MB
[3] Dir-Cache-Time 2M [2] Minutes
[4] VFS-Read-Chunk-Size 64M [64] MB
[5] VFS-Read-Chunk-Size-Limit 2G [2] GB
[6] VFS-Cache-Mode off [off]
[7] VFS-Cache-Max-Age 1H [1] Hours
[8] VFS-Cache-Max-Size 100G [100] GB

And i have to redeploy Traefik twice, and manually start the following containers, when the deployment completes:
oauth
heimdall
deezloaderremix
watchtower

Any ideas on how to get it back up operational? :(

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor

bloodray

Blitz 3rd Class
On this topic, after changing the user agent, the file transfers are fine (except the backup/restore) HOWEVER, plex scan is giving too many 429 errors!! Looks like some a$$ at google has gone after the whole plex gdrive setup. I wonder if Plex footprint can be modified at all to spoof it?

hooper

Blitz Legioner
Staff
Donor
On this topic, after changing the user agent, the file transfers are fine (except the backup/restore) HOWEVER, plex scan is giving too many 429 errors!! Looks like some a$$ at google has gone after the whole plex gdrive setup. I wonder if Plex footprint can be modified at all to spoof it?
Plex is just scanning the mounted drive that should have the user agent set. There is no way that google can discern that it is plex scanning the drive and not some other process.

my guess is that there is some other internal process used by rclone that is not honoring the user-agent setting.

Last edited:

bloodray

Blitz 3rd Class
I have no other process going and the error is against "drive.files.list". If it is not plex then it could be the mount itself as I have a file explorer open. :unsure:

weasel

Blitz 3rd Class
Good news is everything seems to be working (havent tried backup yet but plex is working).

The errors are below 30% but are still there does anyone has zero errors? Also plex initial buffer seems to be slow but again that might be temporary.

Once again this community is amazing.

MrDoob

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor

You must restart Plex docker if you fix it.

And stop First scanning .

sudo docker stop plex && sudo docker start plex

Info .. i have zero 429 errors now , just wait an hour and reload the console page

stigmata1823

Blitz 1st Class
currently still getting this in plexguide have tried everrything suggested so far

Emergency & Warning Log Generator | Visit - http://emlog.pgblitz.com
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NOTE: This can be turned [On] or Off in Settings!

1. Traefik is Not Deployed Properly! Cannot Reach the Portainer SubDomain!

Acknowledge Info | Press [ENTER]

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
From my side, the patch works great! Smooth installation and deployment! Awesome work for integrating it so fast!

Reactions: hawkinzzz

antigravity

Blitz 1st Class
Things seem to be working well, but still getting 429 errors on the PGBlitz Encrypted setup.

H1f0x

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
currently still getting this in plexguide have tried everrything suggested so far

Emergency & Warning Log Generator | Visit - http://emlog.pgblitz.com
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NOTE: This can be turned [On] or Off in Settings!

1. Traefik is Not Deployed Properly! Cannot Reach the Portainer SubDomain!

Acknowledge Info | Press [ENTER]
try to set portainer as TLD container and deploy Traefik again afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Development Donations

Trending